From: TEI (Text Encoding Initiative) public discussion list <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Laurent Romary <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 27 March 2018 07:12:29
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TEI membership campaign about to start!

Dear TEI community,

As announced in December, the TEI-C Board of Directors is about to start a membership campaign that will result in a localized banner that will appear on select TEI-C website pages including the guidelines.

The work of the TEI Consortium relies entirely on the personal and institutional memberships that many of you and your institutions generously hold.  Membership to the TEI-C supports the:

Many thanks in advance for your support, and for those of you who are already convinced, join right away under:  http://members.tei-c.org/Join. [1]

For the TEI-C Board of Directors,

Laurent

[1] Please note that in 2017, the TEI-C Board of Directors implemented an alternative to the $50 USD annual individual membership fee.  If this is not feasible, we encourage donations at any amount in exchange for a one-year individual membership to the TEI Consortium.