Stefanie— I’m wondering what you think of <supplied> for the purposes of
capturing the conjectural nature of the reading? Setting @resp on
<supplied> can further indicate the source of the interpretation.

I’ll second James here in requesting some context!

Best,

Elisa

--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD
Director, Center for the Digital Text | Associate Professor of English

On Mar 19, 2018, at 10:33 PM, James Cummings <[log in to unmask]>