Dear Laurent,

interesting indeed, I will read it.

In addition to what you suggest, recent mappings between the two standards would be interesting too, also in the context of specific projects.

Kind regards,

Øyvind

Am 19.03.2018 um 15:57 schrieb Laurent Romary <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear Øyvind,
We have recently issued a paper which has been accepted for Archival Science: https://hal.inria.fr/hal-01737568
where we describe how we use ODD for EAD customization. I don’t know it is what you had in mind.

An interesting topic where I would like to hear more feedback is bootstrapping TEI content my means of EAD input…

Laurent