On Sun, 18 Mar 2018 19:10:08 -0400, Herman Miller <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Has anyone made any telegraphy codes for your conlangs? - anything from
>semaphore to Morse code, smoke signals, or whatever? I.e., not a "code"
>in the sense of cryptography, but an encoding of your language's writing
>system in some other medium?

By coincidence, Parker Glynn-Adey just sent me an encoding into an unusual mode, a 19C British proposal for a "String Alphabet for Use by the Blind" used by at least "several" people:
  https://books.google.ca/books?id=_UlkAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA194
The khipu is the obvious comparandum, though AIUI the surviving transmitted memory of how to read khipu, and modern analysis, suggest that colour is significant, so that's not quite the same mode as this.

Alex