On Fri, 30 Mar 2018 11:40:42 -0400
Christian Sousa Queiroz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello conlagers, I am new still creating languages, but I'm enjoying
> a lot. I'd be happy if someone me explain how it works the Vowel
> Harmony. Thanks

The first type is where the vowels in suffixes conform to the last vowel
in the root. This can be on a front/back basis, or a rounded/unrounded
one, or both. In Turkish
evler "the houses", evin "of the house" front unrounded
adlar "the islands", adın "of the island" back unrounded
okulun "of the school" back rounded
otobüsün "of the bus" front rounded
Naturally, there are exceptions: foreign words like
rolün "of the role"
and some native ones, like the suffix -ki/kü which can't be back
Osman'ınki "Osman's one"

The second type is where one type of vowel is dominant, so a root with
a dominant vowel can change suffixes, but a suffix with a dominant
vowel can change roots. This is common in Siberia, where the dominant
vowels, called hard, have retracted tongue root. In Chukchi,
kojɲ- "cup" + -u "essive" = kojɲo
milγ- "match" + γa-ma "comitative" = γamelγəma "with a match"