In Adinjo there are four genders: inanimate or neutral, masculine,
feminine, and dual. This post will talk about the pronouns they use, but
modern Adinjo does has a

Inanimate/Neutral
1. yi /ji/
2. çi /tʃi/
3. xi /xi/

This set of pronouns does not assume or specify a gender, so it is
appropriate for use when discussing person you don't know the gender of or,
most commonly, abstract references. Most concept words in Adinjo are
neutral gender even if they refer to a concept with a gender -- however
they can become gendered when they refer to an instance instead of the
abstract concept.

Masculine
1. yen /jen/
2. çen /tʃen/
3. ji or jen /ʒi/ or /ʒen/

This sets the stage: the gendered forms share the same consonant root as
their neutral forms, but in 3rd person, the use of a general gendered
concept (ji) is considered formal and explicit gendering (jen) is
considered informal or intimate.

Feminine
1. yai /jai/
2. çai /tʃai/
3. shi or shai /ʃi/ or /ʃai/

Dual
1. yunai /ju: nai/
2. çunai /tʃu: nai/
3. lai or lunai /lai/ or /lu: nai/

The dual is traditionally used for mixed groups and hermaphroditic or
intersex individuals, however it has been adopted as the most common
pronoun for individuals who identify outside of the gender binary.

Yunai is a rare term, as gendering the first person pronoun is usually seen
to emphasize gender, and dual genders within Adin culture are often more
comfortable downplaying their personal gender when discussing themself.
This is a version of the broad cultural stigma against gendering the first
person pronoun.

Çunai is a more common term, or or at least its plural form çunain is. This
allows a group to be addressed with any mixture of genders, and is
sometimes seen as the respectful term for any group you are addressing,
even if it only contains one gender. "Anen çunain," is a specific phrase
used to address persons of all genders, much as a public speaker might call
"Ladies and gentlemen," in modern English.

Lai is the basic concept of a dual-gendered individual, while lunai allows
you to refer to a specific dual-gendered individual. They are derived
backwards from the traditional words lain and lunain which refer to groups
of more than one gender. They are also derived from the word "larn" meaning
*two*, which is why they are caleld *dual gender* even though they refer to
any multiple or non-binary gender in modern use.