Thanks, Radu! I've been in contact with the poster of the question and
we've been discussing the idea for this attribute. She's working on a
longer post to share here regarding working on cuneiform and
transliteration, so we should probably just stay tuned and wait for that
post here.

Best,
Elisa

--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD
Director, Center for the Digital Text | Associate Professor of English