Emmanuel Chateau and I prepared and gave exactly such a course for the
Ecole des Chartes twice in the last few years, but take up was a bit
disappointing this year and I don't know if we will be asked to do it
again. The teaching materials are all online though (See
https://github.com/tei-fr/formationEnc2017-02 for example) , so I'm
happy to respond to anyone else interested!