Hi Dovile,

in general, there are more than one answer to your question:

- If you are talking about transcribing the text(s), it would be data
and thus <text>, <div> etc were to be used. If you are talking about
describing the text(s) you are in the metadata section, in the teiHeader
with a msDesc somewhere. Even in the latter case, neither <msPart> nor
<msFrag> would be appropriate because <msPart> addresses the
construction of the manuscript as physical object and <msFrag> should be
used only for descriptions of virtual ("reconstructed") manuscripts.

- What is the focus of your TEI file? Is it the transcription of a
manuscript then you would just transcribe the whole thing without
possibility to emphasise one of the parts of the text; or is it the poem
which then could be transcribed (and described) alone without the drama
around it.

So, some more information would be needed to answer your question
properly if my 2cents don't help so far.

Best, Torsten

--
Torsten Schassan - Digitale Editionen, Abteilung Handschriften und
Sondersammlungen