Il 18/05/2018 19:03, Hugh Cayless ha scritto:
> changes occur within a line group, you could split the <lg> up and link
> the parts with @[log in to unmask] We started doing it this way with an edition
> of Calpurnius Siculus but gave up because handling cases where witnesses
> disagree over where speaker changes occur was too complicated. We
> switched to using labels for speakers and not worrying about
> encapsulating "speeches".
>
> Hugh

Dear Hugh and all,

here at the ALIM project we're facing the same issue. Our text often has
something like:

        <l n="48">in amplexu simus. Cur mihi suppetias</l>
        <l n="49">quasi gravastellus das? SEDU. Ne noceam tibi.</l>
        <l n="50">CHRY. Ohe! Ne noceas, ais? SEDU. Aio: balneum</l>
        <l n="51">quis tibi persolvit, aut tu cur hodie</l>

We noticed that @part is not handled well by OxGarage (the verse is
split in the HTML), and @prev / @next is a complex encoding strategy.

Hugh, did you use <label>, <seg> or something else for speakers? Can you
provide a sample code snipped? I'm thinking of something like:

	<l n="25">
		<label type="sp" key="#dyo">DYO. </label>
		Quid istuc est?
		<label type="sp" key="@theo">THEO. </label>
		«Antiqua est palla mea; novam
	</l>

where I could use <seg> (or what you suggest) instead of <label.

Best,
Paolo