Dear Elisa and Piotr,

Regarding ‘ʿmq’, it is not a coma but the Ugaritic letter ʿ, “ayin”. So that is why it is permitted—am I right Michael Sperberg-McQueen?

As for @ana, of course, my mistake. I had copied/pasted the same line in my Dita… I had checked several times, but you know how it is when you check a text yourself… So thank you very much! I’ll do the modification today.

Regarding @type vs @pos, I doubt it will be possible to change in my chapter; however, I’ll change in the guidelines, XML (and XSL). Thank you very much for your kind advice.

Last, thank you for the compliment Piotr, I hope my doctoral supervisors will do the same… but above all, my goal was to do the guidelines as useful as possible for those who want to use taxonomies in order to prepare to a hermeneutics of action.
Anyway, these guidelines (always) need improvements, and I think the first will be to add ODD—I have decided to add my customized ODD, not only for the custom @attribute. Thank you Elisa for having convinced me. It makes me realized that a customized ODD is very useful (and interesting too).
Just wondering why a a comprehensive ODD course is not always given before TEI encoding course. I truly believe we have to bridge this lack of ODD training—at least in France, I don’t know for other countries.

Best,
Vanessa