Dear Piotr,

Thank you very much for your useful answer. I’m currently looking to ODD based on your suggestion and with the kind help of Elisa.

As for @type vs @pos, I’m a little worried since I just wrote a chapter in a forthcoming volume (Brill) that I’m co-editing (https://brill.com/view/title/34932?format=HC). I have used @type following the example on the TEI guidelines: http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/examples-w.html.

Regarding @ana, it’s not for grammatical features, but to set up a hermeneutics of action based on taxonomies, see my guidelines:
- taxonomies: https://vbigot-juloux.github.io/hermeneutics-of-action/UserManual/out/webhelp/index.html#categories.html
- transliteration: https://vbigot-juloux.github.io/hermeneutics-of-action/UserManual/out/webhelp/index.html#withinTranscrip.html
In fact, this is the main topic of my chapter.

Of course, your comments/remarks are most welcome.

One again, thank you.
Best,
Vanessa