Dear Radu,
Dear TEI List,

thank you for having transmitted my message to TEI listServ. I have just added a comment to my post on StackExchange:

> I have looked at other element and attribute but they don't work. I am currently working on an argumentation to explain why they are not relevant to the cuneiform script, and why @correspUnicshould be preferred.

Later today, I should be able to send my argumentation about adding a new attribute needed for cuneiform script.

All the best,
Vanessa
---

Vanessa Bigot Juloux | Ph.D. candidate
» Ecole Pratique des Hautes Etudes <http://www.ephe.sorbonne.fr/>  (EPHE), Paris Sciences et Lettres <https://www.univ-psl.fr/en> (PSL)
» Chair Membership and Outreach Sub-committee for Europe (American Schools of Oriental Research <http://www.asor.org/>)
Mobile + WhatsApp: +33 (0) 6 98 97 02 02
Academia <https://ephe.academia.edu/VanessaJuloux>, vanessajuloux.xyz <http://vanessajuloux.xyz/>, [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>