Hello all--

I'm creating a lecture on pediatric heme/bleeding emergencies, and I'm looking for guidelines or resources on massive blood transfusion in resource-limited settings. Specifically, does anyone know (or where to find) guidelines on massive transfusion when 1) point-of-care lab testing is unavailable and 2) whole blood is the primary product?

Thank you!

Carson Burns, MD
PEDIATRIC RESIDENT, R2
Seattle Children's Hospital - University of Washington School of Medicine
OFFICE    4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105
MAIL        OC.7.830
WWW.seattlechildrens.org

_

The URL for the PED-EM-L Web Page is: