Maybe it helps to talk to yourself? ;-)

But to attempt Jim Thain's challenge, in Uiama one might say:

"e parukt.fu.i.@ mp.a pa.kpo.e"
touching moth.fruit.tree.[AFFECTED] be_in_status.it pair.plucker.[Patient]
"On/in/at [a/the] moth-fruit tree is [a/the] pair-plucker (animal)."

The word-order isn't crucial.  In fact, since each of the four words is fully
marked for semantic role, any permutation of them would carry the same
meaning.

Yes, I had to use my cheat-sheet.  Because I really don't have enough time
to talk to myself!