The cat/animal is on the car/anything.

In Beltös:

Žeš ‘iḱat́a t́edebent́iz ‘ižbi ḱizampaläh

The she-cat rests on the wheel.

The Beltös people do not have any cars, nor any vehicles for that matter.
They do have wheels, though, which is what I chose to substitute. Wheels
are considered useless toys. And they don’t neuter cats, or any animals.
They are either he-cats or she-cats. Finally, there is a copula, but it
cannot be used in this context. The cat has to be doing something: sitting,
standing, resting, sleeping, on the wheel.

(I know the Beltös grammar pretty well, but I did have to reference the
lexicon.)