Laaate to the party as usual.

I can (of course) do it off the top of my head in Rhodrese:

«El gat sentet alla vetxure.»

[ɪlˈgat ˈsɛntɪ(t) ˌaɽˡə vɪˈtʃyɾɪ]

ILLU CATTU SEDENTAT AD ILLA VECTURA

'The cat sits on the car.'

I'd have to look up 'cart' or similar in Sohlob but the rather unlikely
"the cat is on the elephant" would be

_on maw an zoǧd anäšt_

be.PRES.PROG cat the.ANIM elephant the.ANIM-SUPE

[ɒn ˈmɑwɑn ˌzɒʁdɑˈnæɕt]

_on ňawan zowdanešt_ [ɔn ˈɲawən ˌzɔwdəˈnɛʂt] in Chidilib. A (small)
virtual lollipop to those who figure out the sound changes in the initial
of 'cat'! :-)

I have no idea what the sentence would be in Euia Twas, but 'cat' would
probably be _meiáw_, and it would sit on a mat or a boat :-)