It turns out I couldn't do the Rhodrese translation off the top of my head,
at least not the phonetic transcription!

In it I wrote [vɪˈtʃyɾɪ] for the word _vetxure_, being confused by the
pronunciation of French _voiture_ and Occitan _veitura_. The Rhodrese word
is pronounced [vɪˈtʃuɾɪ] and nothing else. There is an [y] in the plural
[vɪˈtʃyɾ], spelled _vitxeur_, but that form has no [ɪ] at the end!