I have been trying unsuccessfully to find registration page for this
meeting. Apparently it's necessary to become a member of the DSH (ADHO)
first, but visiting their join/renew link simply brings up their journal
homepage, which isn't useful; and their Contact Us link just circles
back to the EADH "About" page. Email to [log in to unmask] bounces from
an overfull mailbox.

Does anyone have a pointer to a real page for membership of the DSH, or
a working email address that I can use? It's now mid-September, and the
EADH registration page (just a Wordpress blog) still says "available soon".

///Peter