Dear Kevin and colleagues who tackled the important document,

While introducing the document in the introductory workshop of
TEI in Japanese on Sunday, I found the version and introduced
several points in it to the participants including some librarians.
I would be glad that my workshop could treat the newly released
version. Thank you very much for your big efforts!

Best wishes,
Kiyonori

--
Kiyonori Nagasaki, Ph.D.