Dear TEI community,

My name is Quentin Brunet and I will be working for the journal as an assistant managing editor. As a PhD graduate willing to spend his life at the University, I’m grateful for this opportunity. I’ve been managing the PhD school revue for a year now, so I don’t start from scratch.

I’ll be managing the workflow, contacting authors and reviewers, and update the different tables and sheets that editors work with.

I’m looking forward to working with the different members of this community !

Best regards,

Quentin Brunet

Assistant Managing Editor of the Journal of the Text Encoding Initiative