Dear TEI community,

I'm a postdoctoral research fellow at Vanderbilt working with the Digital
Cultural Heritage Research Cluster, particularly the Srophé TEI app for
historical geography (used in projects such as the Syriac Gazetteer and
Architectura Sinica).

We are writing documentation and are looking for good examples of how TEI
projects have documented their encoding practices. Would list members be
willing to send links to projects that in your opinion have exemplary
documentation? We are looking for best practices to emulate.

I'd appreciate your help either on- or off-list.

Thank you,
Michelle Taylor

--
Michelle M. Taylor, PhD

Postdoctoral Fellow
Digital Cultural Heritage Research Cluster
Vanderbilt University
134 Cohen Memorial Hall