Dear Michelle,

Have you looked at the 28 "Guides to Local Practice" mentioned in the
"Teach Yourself TEI" page of the TEI web site?
http://www.tei-c.org/support/learn/teach-yourself-tei/#tut-glp

Best,
Serge

Le 16/09/2018 à 20:14, Michelle Taylor a écrit :
> Dear TEI community,
>
> I'm a postdoctoral research fellow at Vanderbilt working with the
> Digital Cultural Heritage Research Cluster, particularly the Srophé
> TEI app for historical geography (used in projects such as the Syriac
> Gazetteer and Architectura Sinica).
>
> We are writing documentation and are looking for good examples of how
> TEI projects have documented their encoding practices. Would list
> members be willing to send links to projects that in your opinion have
> exemplary documentation? We are looking for best practices to emulate.
>
> I'd appreciate your help either on- or off-list.
>
> Thank you,
> Michelle Taylor
>

> --
> Michelle M. Taylor, PhD
>
> Postdoctoral Fellow
> Digital Cultural Heritage Research Cluster
> Vanderbilt University
> 134 Cohen Memorial Hall

Dr. Serge Heiden, slh AT ens-lyon.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr
Équipe de recherche Cactus, laboratoire IHRIM UMR5317, ENS de Lyon
15, parvis René Descartes 69342 Lyon BP7000 Cedex, tél. +33(0)622003883