Dear Michelle,

Have you looked at the 28 "Guides to Local Practice" mentioned in the "Teach Yourself TEI" page of the TEI web site?
http://www.tei-c.org/support/learn/teach-yourself-tei/#tut-glp

Best,
Serge

Le 16/09/2018 à 20:14, Michelle Taylor a écrit :
Dear TEI community,

I'm a postdoctoral research fellow at Vanderbilt working with the Digital Cultural Heritage Research Cluster, particularly the Srophé TEI app for historical geography (used in projects such as the Syriac Gazetteer and Architectura Sinica).

We are writing documentation and are looking for good examples of how TEI projects have documented their encoding practices. Would list members be willing to send links to projects that in your opinion have exemplary documentation? We are looking for best practices to emulate.

I'd appreciate your help either on- or off-list.

Thank you,
Michelle Taylor

--
Michelle M. Taylor, PhD

Postdoctoral Fellow
Digital Cultural Heritage Research Cluster
Vanderbilt University
134 Cohen Memorial Hall

--
Dr. Serge Heiden, slh AT ens-lyon.fr, http://textometrie.ens-lyon.fr
Équipe de recherche Cactus, laboratoire IHRIM UMR5317, ENS de Lyon