The Chair of Digital Humanities (Professor Malte Rehbein) invites applications for the position of Graduate Research and Teaching Assistant in Digital History or Historical Information Science

This is a 0.75 full-time equivalent (FTE) position with a fixed employment term of three years. Remuneration is commensurate with pay grade E13 (pro rata) of the German public-sector collective agreement TV-L. We are seeking a strongly motivated early-stage researcher with the drive and passion to help us shape and strengthen our area of research and instruction – Digital History. This position is intended for graduates who are working towards their doctorate in Digital Humanities at the University of Passau.

Your responsibilities

Your profile

We offer an opportunity to work in a highly motivated interdisciplinary team of researchers amid a pleasant, family-friendly work environment on a modern university campus, idyllically situated only a few minutes' walk from the historic Old Town on the banks of the river Inn.

As the University of Passau wishes to raise the proportion of its female academic staff, women are expressly encouraged to apply.

Furthermore, this position is suitable for those with severe disabilities, who are given preference if their overall personal aptitudes, skills and qualifications are otherwise equal.

To apply, please send your full application (including a cover letter, curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and letters of recommendation as well as a list of publications) as a single pdf file to [log in to unmask] by no later than 1 October 2018. Please remember that applications sent by e-mail must fulfil the same formal requirements as applications printed on paper. E-mailed applications are kept on file for up to six months after the conclusion of the appointment procedure, whereupon they are deleted from our systems. Data privacy statement (German). The data privacy statement can be accessed from the following web page: www.uni-passau.de/universitaet/stellenangebote/.

Inquiries can be send directly to [log in to unmask]

--
Prof. Dr. Malte Rehbein
Universität Passau

post:	Innstr. 41, D-94032 Passau
besuch:	Hans-Kapfinger-Str. 14d, 208
fon:	+49 (0)851/509-3450 (Lehrstuhlassistenz: -3451)
fax:	+49 (0)851/509-3452
email:	[log in to unmask]
web:	http:/www.uni-passau.de/rehbein