Hi,

Another potential option, depending on how you think of those instructions (part of the text or an annotation): tei:note/@type=instruction

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018, 2:54 PM Daniel Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Thank you both for the examples.
Best,
Dan

On Tue, Sep 25, 2018 at 1:43 PM Paul Schaffner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
True in general for phase 1 texts (thank you), but in this case I
did some quick and imprudent edits before posting the file...
Couldn't help myself :)
pfs

--
Paul Schaffner  Digital Content & Collections
University of Michigan Libraries
[log in to unmask] | http://www.umich.edu/~pfs/

--
Dr. Daniel L. Schwartz
Associate Professor of History
Associate Director of the The Center of Digital Humanities Research

Texas A&M University
4213 TAMU
College Station, TX 77843-4213

Paideia and Cult: Christian Initiation in Theodore of Mopsuestia (Center for Hellenic Studies, 2013)