Dear TEI Community!

Are you curious how the Technical Council works?
Why don't you join us for our working session in Tokyo?

We would like to invite you to the Open Council Session at the TEI conference and members' meeting 2018. It will take place on Monday, 10 September at Hitotsubashi Hall, room A3, from 9:30-12 am.

If you are interested in joining us, we would appreciate if you let us know by sending an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.

See you in Tokyo!

Best wishes,
Martina Scholger

Dr. Martina Scholger
Zentrum für Informationsmodellierung - Austrian Centre for Digital Humanities
Elisabethstraße 59/III
8010 Graz
Austria
https://informationsmodellierung.uni-graz.at<https://informationsmodellierung.uni-graz.at/> | https://gams.uni.graz.at<https://gams.uni.graz.at/>