Hi,

In my last paper “A Qualitative Approach Using Digital Analyses for the Study of Action in Narrative Texts: KTU 1.1-6 from the Scribe ʾIlimilku of Ugarit as a Case Study” in a recent volume (Brill, July 2018), I tried to explain TEI and a few elements to neophytes (starts at p.163)—especially to non-digital practitioners. Thanks to Knowledge Unlatched award, it’s also in OA http://www.oapen.org/search?identifier=1000352;keyword=cyberresearch

Maybe it can be helpful.

Best,
Vanessa