Hello all,

It's that time of year again: the de facto birthday of Angosey, somewhat arbitrarily set at September 3.  I came up with the first sentence in the language within a week or two after that date.  It was 1998...so twenty years.  Incredible.

Nowadays I don't use the language as much as I'd like but over the last year something really special has happened.  At bedtime I sing a lullaby in Angosey, and my three year old has been slowly learning the words.  Sometimes she sings with me; it's the most I've ever heard the language spoken outside of my own head.  Truly incredible!

Best,

Danny