If the spec stays as is, I think the guidelines and this note in the
spec for <teiCorpus> should be changed:

    Must contain one TEI header for the corpus, and a series of TEI
    elements, one for each text.

The note says <teiCorpus> /must /contain such and such and the data
model says it /need not /contain that.

I’ve opened a new issue on GitHub titled “teiCorpus: make guidelines and
data model consistent.”

John