Hi all,

Has anyone developed a JSON(-LD) vocabulary that maps onto the semantics of the TEI header? I don't necessarily mean exhaustively, but more extensively than just the dublin core vocabulary. I'm interested in building an API that uses JSON to retrieve and edit the kind of rich metadata that TEI stores in the header. But I don't want to reinvent the wheel.

Thanks,

Ian

Ian W. Scott, PhD
Associate Professor of New Testament
Tyndale Seminary, Toronto, Canada
Paul's Way of Knowing: Story Experience and the Spirit (Baker Academic [Mohr Siebeck], 2006)
The Online Critical Pseudepigrapha (SBL, 2006-; pseudepigrapha.org)
Sent from Mailspring, the best free email app for work