I'd like to second (or third?) this proposal.

Roberto Rosselli Del Turco   roberto.rossellidelturco at unito.it
Dip. di Studi Umanistici     roberto.rossellidelturco at fileli.unipi.it
Universita' di Torino        VBD: http://vbd.humnet.unipi.it/beta2/
EVT: http://bit.ly/24D9kdE   VC: http://www.visionarycross.org/

  Hige sceal the heardra,     heorte the cenre,
  mod sceal the mare,       the ure maegen litlath.  (Maldon 312-3)

<shamelessPlug>Holidays in Tuscany http://www.imoricci.it/</shamelessPlug>