Oh, this looks wonderful. I've often found that there seems to be a dearth
of easily available information about the diachronic sources of grammatical
morphemes, especially for kinds of morphemes not found in European
languages. This is a great resource - thank you!

2018年10月13日(土) 5:10 The Scribbler <