Ékivrin!

On Fri, Nov 16, 2018 at 11:57:50PM -0500, Chris Brown wrote:
>If you've never participated before:
>
>You'll get a list of names and addresses of fellow language inventors usually from a number of countries. You send out cards (can be conlang or conculture oriented or not) to as many on the list as you like. You get cards from as many as sent one to your address!

I've never taken part in this, so it's possible that I'm missing
something, but wouldn't it make more sense to assign each person an
address to send to, to make sure that everyone gets a card? If you just
give everyone all the addresses and tell them to send cards to whoever
they like, I suspect that most of the cards will go to the people at the
top of the list and to a few people who everyone knows.

 - kechpaja -