I won’t be participating in Lexember this year, because I’ve come to dislike every one of my languages (except perhaps Vro Brunzgyhof, but most of the point of that language is to be able to invent vocabulary on the fly). The language I was working on this time last year I have decided to relex completely, and I’ve gone back to the proto-language. Currently I’m working on writing a sound change applier (having found a major flaw with every one I’ve found. No doubt mine will have major flaws too, but they’ll be my flaws. :)

Anyway, I think I made a mistake last year by joining in with Lexember before I was sure I was happy with the phonology. I’m trying not to make the same mistake this year!

Ian