Dear TEI users,

For a list of editions and related bibliographic information, I am
contemplating to use TEI. My plan was to use the <bibl> element (within
a <listBibl>) to record information pertaining to all editions of a
given text, and then have within a <edition> element more specific
bibliographic information about that edition. From a look at the allowed
elements within <edition>, it seems that this is not one of the intended
use cases here.  So my question to the collective wisdom of this list
is:  What is the recommended way of achieving this?

I did look at <relatedItem> and considered it not quite appropriate for
my use case, since I want to group the main bibliographic information in
the <bibl> element and not repeat it for all editions.  In FRBR terms, I
would want to record the "work/expression" in the <bibl> and the
"manifestation" in the <edition> element.  If this is not appropriate,
what else would be?

This might exemplify what I am up to (ignore the Chinese if necessary)

             <bibl xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0" xml:id="KR5a0001">
                 <title>靈寶無量度人上品妙經</title>
                 <edition n="SJB">【正統道藏・三家本】