Dear list members,
I would like to draw your attention to a Post-Doc position (4 years, 75%) in Computational Linguistics or Corpus Linguistics and Latin opening soon at the University of Lausanne. The position is founded by the Swiss National Science Foundation within the research project “A World of Possibilities. Modal Pathways on the Extra-Long Period of Time: The Diachrony of Modality in the Latin Language” (project n° PP00P1_176778).
For a description of the position requirements and activities, see this link:
SNSF Post-Doc Position<https://career5.successfactors.eu/career?career_ns=job_listing&company=universitdP&navBarLevel=JOB_SEARCH&rcm_site_locale=fr_FR&site=VjItZy84VGQ5U1B5c09CRGlJeTlzUHdlZz09&career_job_req_id=14252&selected_lang=fr_FR&jobAlertController_jobAlertId=&jo>
The deadline for applying is January 20th.
Please feel free to contact me ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>), if you need any further information.
Best wishes,
Francesca Dell’Oro, P.I.