HRAF has an immediate opening for a Digital Services Associate

We are seeking candidates to join our IT team for a full-time or part-time position to participate in a team responsible for a range of activities required for producing, processing and distributing digital resources that relate to understanding cultural and social life of people in the past and present. Candidates must be flexible and learn skills as needed.

At application, candidates should have experience in some of the activities required in our overall digital operations, including coding in a number of computer languages, production support tasks related to document development in an XML environment, design and implementation of services, implementing web interfaces on both the server and client side, documentation, creating unit tests for existing and new code, identifying, documenting and fixing bugs, and participating in team discussions relating to production and design and implementation of new capabilities.

For more complete details about the position, including required qualifications and experience, salary, closing date, and how to apply, please download the full announcement.