Christian,
Best
Thomas

Prof. Dr. Thomas Stäcker
Direktor der Universitäts- und Landesbibliothek Darmstadt
Magdalenenstr. 8
64289 Darmstadt
Tel. +49 (0) 6151 16-76200
Email: [log in to unmask]

Am 05.01.2019 um 07:56 schrieb Christian Wittern <[log in to unmask]>:

Dear TEI users,

For a list of editions and related bibliographic information, I am contemplating to use TEI. My plan was to use the <bibl> element (within a <listBibl>) to record information pertaining to all editions of a given text, and then have within a <edition> element more specific bibliographic information about that edition. From a look at the allowed elements within <edition>, it seems that this is not one of the intended use cases here.  So my question to the collective wisdom of this list is:  What is the recommended way of achieving this?

This might exemplify what I am up to (ignore the Chinese if necessary)

            <bibl xmlns="http://www.tei-c.org/ns/1.0" xml:id="KR5a0001">
                <title>靈寶無量度人上品妙經</title>
                <edition n="SJB">【正統道藏・三家本】