Dear Christian (and Thomas and Antonio),
The ticket that Thomas is referencing seems to be resolved, so it may help
to look at the section on FRBR in the latest release of Best Practices for
TEI in Libraries:

http://www.tei-c.org/SIG/Libraries/teiinlibraries/4.0.0/bptl-driver.html#frbr

Antonio's solution seems an elegant way to encode relationships--I'd tend
to find relatedItem preferable to encoding a separate listRelation. Would
it also help to apply @level on the <title> element for the entries that
are members of an anthology or larger collection?

Cheers,
Elisa

--
Elisa Beshero-Bondar, PhD