A bit late, but happy birthday! And those essays are quite interesting. It definitely taught me something new, especially that the outcomes of Gaulish diphthongization were /i: e: u: o: -> ei ie ou ua/.

> Now the chaos of the building work is almost at an end, I must progress
> the work on Britainese.  As i read the first essay in the Festschrift,
> I'm interested in the similar aims of Muai and Piashi and also in the
> differences.   The third essay deals with 'self-segregation' which was a
> feature of Piashi.  :)

I will definitely be eagerly awaiting updates on Britainese! Just a thing, have you considered adding an additional page on the morphosyntax of the language? Though I reckon it would have to be added once the orthography is completed, to save yourself from having to go back to update everything.

-Lex