Anybody know Indonesian and Russian? I'm sending a pronunciation guide to
the guy who's narrating my book and I want to make sure I got it right. I
included IPA, but I don't know if he knows IPA.

*Nurul Astarina *"NOOrool astaREEna" /'nu.rul asta'rina/ (trilled r as in
Japanese)
*Rahman Astarina *"Ra-h-MAN astaREEna" (there's an "h" sound before the m)
/rah'man asta'rina/
*Syahiral Hariyadi *"shaheeRAL hareeYAdee" /ʃahi'ral hari'jadi/
*Mikhail "**Misha" **Sergeyevich Alekseyev *"myihhaEEL MYEEscha
syirGYEyavyitch aLYECKsyeyev" (this one is tough when Misha says his own
name, there should be a little "y" sound before the vowels i and e, and he
will pronounce the "sh" with the tip of his tongue curled backward in his
mouth. "MYEEscha" But everyone else can just say "MEEsha." The "hh" sound
in Mihail is like the sound in Scottish "loCH") /mʲɪxɐˈil ˈmʲiʂə
sʲɪrˈɡʲejəvʲɪtɕ ɐ'lʲeksʲejəv/

Indonesian:
Think of it as Japanese again, with trilled r sounds. If you don't know
where to put the accent, put it on the second-to-last syllable)
*Selamat malam* "selAmat malAM" /sə'lamat ma'lam/
*ibu *"EEboo" /'ibu/
*apa itu*? "aPA eeTOO?" /a'pa i'tu/ (although I've also heard "Apa EEtoo?"
so I don't know)
*alhamdulillah *"alHAMdooleela" /al'hamdulila/

Thanks!
Dan