Selamat malam.

The r in Indonesian is distinctively not trilled. If you trill it Indonesians will correct you. It is standardly a tap/flap rather than a trill, or else in the back of the throat, somewhat like French.

/p t c k/ are not aspirated, unlike their English counterparts. It is alleged that /b d j g/ are devoiced word finally, but I can't hear that (then again, I struggle to hear the difference between /p b - t d - c j - k g/ in the absence of everything English does to the voiceless member of the pair). Indonesians can hear a difference between our tS dZ and their c j, but I can't.

Might be worth mentioning that "e" is often schwa so they don't try saying "say lah maht" or something.

I can hear a excessive American accent in your transcriptions; as an Australian it's hard for me to believe that /i/ could be perceived as "ee" (the only Anglicisation I've heard is a short i—but I've only ever spoken Indonesian to Indonesians, Australians and Malaysians), but maybe that's a matter of English dialect.

/S/ is a foreign/borrowing/learned phoneme in Indonesian. Many people will substitute /s/. If it makes a difference what social or age group your speakers are coming from.

I always thought it was "Apa Itu" not "aPA iTU". But I guess I would expect "apaaaa ituuuuu", not "aaaaapa iiiiiiitu", so maybe it's right.

Otherwise your transcriptions seem fine. (And yes, I think it's astaRIna not asTArina.)