Thanks Jeffrey. Clearly I’m an eager beaver. Which makes me wonder what similar assonant constructions there are in my conlang

Sent from my iPhone

On 6 Feb 2019, at 23:23, Jeffrey Brown <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Registration is not open yet. We will announce it.
(The mailing list is open and you can indeed subscribe to it. You don't
receive any auto-confirmation when you do.)