On Fri, 8 Feb 2019 04:21:49 -0500, Jim Hopkins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Yaraspál ta zarmak zarit shtatéyl ta vanana ta Itlanit shola onyara! Kashatum iidova kuteyrisilu Itlanese vaflaya makayatu!
>
>Today is the twenty second anniversary of the birth of Itlani. If I could only celebrate with a little visit to Itlán!

My belated congratulations, too!  I've not managed keeping a conlang in a state where I can be happy working on it for more than five or eight years, after which too many early choices start to seem unsatisfactory, and these last years all I've managed to get myself into are evanescent sketches.  I have only admiration for how you've kept nourishing Itlani over such a long time and the lived-in richness that it has made for.

Alex