 So yesterday I was listening to the audiobook of "The Little Prince" as
read aloud by Peter Ustinov.  On a whim I wondered whether the book had
been translated into conlangs, and, according to the list which I'll
mention below, the following conlangs have complete translations of the
text:

Esperanto
Franca Nova (I don't know whether this is LFN)
Ido
Interlingua
Klingon (called "Klingonese" on the site)
Kotava
Kumanian
Lojban
Rosarigasino
Sambahsa
Sardinian -- Limba Sarda Comuna
Uropi
Vabungula

Would any of you consider translating "The Little Prince" into your
conlangs?  You'll have to have word for sheep, rose, and fox, at the very
least.

List of "The Little Prince" translations:
http://www.petit-prince-collection.com/lang/collection.php?lang=en

Audiobook read by Peter Ustinov: