I have just today reached the point where I can translate those four words.
skâli = fox
glâbada < glâmbâ andân (briar.dat flower.acc) = rose
barv = sheep

And in a wild overreach of my present understanding of Thracian grammar...
Domulâs = The Little Prince (lord.dim.def)

"Domulâs" is actually sort of attested (Aras zea domean = "the lord of
Araszeas"?), but the rest are generated from PIE roots shared by Greek and
Albanian.

Dan