That sounds like a fun project. Not the same thing, but after reading
these exchanges for a while I've been tempted to see if I can use
Cheshire's methods to "prove" that the Voynich Manuscript was really
written in my conlang, Tallfellow, all along. I suspect I won't
actually have the reserves of time, energy, and lateral thinking
necessary to accomplish this, but at least the thought is amusing!