My normal handwriting is quite normal; in cursive I leave off word-initial
upstrokes on t and i, and sometimes write straight up and down instead of
slanted, and my printing has some extra loops and ligatures (for example,
in "th" the crossbar on the t loops around into the vertical line of the
h), but nothing significantly outside the range of normal variation.
However, when I want to, I can write just as well in reverse
(mirror-image), and read it too :-D

-Christa