Dave,

     Did you have problems sending mail to Apollo?  Sometimes it is not
working and mail is returned.  The best solution is to wait a while and try
again.  I dont read NJECN very often and mail can sit there a few days.
     Anyway.  The conference sounds interesting, although I still don't like
the Mac very much.  I just don't have time anymore to do anything.  My life is
going down the tube.  That apartment house is taking up all my very limited
spare time.  The five connected apartments are OK and all rented at good rents,
but the house is a total wreck and needs to be totally redone, inside and out.
When I looked at the cost of having it done--about $35,000 by one estimate--I
decided to do it myself.  A big mistake, I think, but the only alternative is
burning it down.  Besides, I think I stand to make about $100,000 over what I
already have in it.
     So I have given up all travel plans, probably including a trip to Indiana
for a wedding.  I havn't even thought about getting the boat ready for the
season.  Probably will try to sell it.  Also, the kids are full of problems and
Angela is about to go over the edge.  It seems to me that we have an almost
perfect life--more than enough money, pleasant, challenging jobs, a nice place
to live, reasonably good health, good if not terribly ambitious or directed
kids--yet everybody but me is always miserable and they are working on me.
     Years ago, when we first got married you told me you didn't see how we
were going to make it because Anglea seemed kind of screwed up.  If you have
any insights into what here problems are, I would appreciate your telling me.
     Thats enough for now--heard anything from Wilson lately?

                                Dave